Mittwoch, 5. August 2015

lemonade summer

oh it's so summer! 
I felt like a cali girl sippin my lemonade consisting of water, red food colouring and syrup.
my neighbourhood is too pretty.





  500mg organic love
for the brandnew handprinted label English School London, fronted by ID-magazine's beauty editor Isamaya Ffrench and Josh Wilks.
their prints are sow nice I swear like check it out it's all over crazyyyy
http://www.english-school-london.com/



three lil monkeys
speak no evil, hear no evil, see no evil 








I feel like this summer counts.


swimsuit -  C&A
tshirt - ENGLISH SCHOOL LONDON -> shop HERE



oooh and sorry for the ugly watermarks but I'm a lil scared of our pictures being spread all over the world wide web without us noticing.

looots of looooooove,
yours Änna

1 Kommentar:

  1. You're so perfect and naturally !!
    btw. how tall r u?
    Love your blog!

    AntwortenLöschen